Sunday 8 May 2016

Out, out, brief candle!


I'm sure I can speak for Sue here as well as for myself...

Though I've heard nothing about this at the BBC, it's a big story. And I'd just like to echo Robert Colvile at the Spectator in sounding a huge 'Hurray!' that Gorgeous George Galloway got a mere 1.4% in the London Mayoral election - quite some way behind Sandi Toksvig's Women's Revolutionary Equality BBC Party. 

Though this is a sober, indeed highly po-faced blog, whose reputation for iron-jawed impartiality puts the BBC to shame, let me just say the following to the indefatigable, silly-hat-wearing, milk-licking, leotard-donning, dictator-loving, serial loser George: 

1 comment:

  1. You have to remember Press TV work according to Iranian analysis - in Iran a vote of 1.4% officially constitutes an "overwhelming majority"!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.